I have two (or more) users that appear to have Google Chrome Browser profiles on my computer. I want to delete them, they shouldn't be here.
Here are the steps to be taken to remove a user from Google Chrome browser:
- In Chrome, select 3-line Menu button in the top right corner of the browser window
- Select Settings
- Under the "People" heading you'll see a User list, 2 checkboxes, and 4 buttons
- Select the user in the list you wish to delete
- Make sure you are listed as a user
- If you're not, go ahead and click the "Add person..." button, and
- complete the information requested.
- Click the "Remove..." button while the errant user is highlighted
- A dialog box appears with the text "Are you sure you want to remove "username" and all associated Chrome data from this computer? This cannot be undone."
- Click on the "Remove" button
- The user should now be gone from the list (above)
- You may close the "Settings" tab you're in